Air Duct Cleaning
When should you have your ducts cleaned?
– Anyone in your family suffers from allergies, asthma, headaches, sinus or nasal congestion
– You have pets
– It seems like there is not enough airflow coming from your registers
– You have young or elderly family members that tend to be more susceptible to respiratory illness
– If you have dust trails or discoloration coming out of your registers
– You are constantly dusting furniture
When was the last time you checked your air filters? Have you ever seen what lurks in your air ducts? Did you know impurities in your ducts can cause allergies, respiratory infections and diseases? Have an air duct professional come inspect your home.
Dust allergens are substances found in your ducts.
How can a duct cleaning expert help you?
The air that you breathe is one of the most important factors regarding your health. With poorly maintained air ducts and filters, you increase the amount of bacteria, mold, viruses, dust mites, and much more harmful pollutants, that is circulating in your home. Our duct cleaning experts use a rotobrush and vacuum to clean your ducts. This is followed by nontoxic sanitation spray.